शनिवार, 15 जनवरी 2022

Application for Assistant Professor -Statement of purpose Nift Online Application Form.



Statement of purpose(SOP)*

Statement of purpose(SOP) not exceeding 1000 words covering the following.

(a) Why do you wish to join NIFT?
(b) Why do you think you are suitable for the job?
(c) How will you bring value to NIFT?
(d) What has been a significant defining experience in your professional life?

      NIFT is such an organization where we can present our artistry in a better way.  Every person is complete and different in himself NIFT provides him a platform so that his entire activity can come out.  As an assistant professor, I understand that I will try to give the best education to my students by creating harmony among them.  Even before NIFT, I have served in many educational institutions but I think NIFT can prove to be a better option for me because here all the students are full of artistry in themselves, they just need a little help.  So that he can fly in the air by spreading his wings and I will give him my best efforts in this work.  Joining NIFT would be like achieving a dream for me because I have never studied in NIFT but during my studies in Arts and Crafts College Patna, I often got the privilege of going to NIFT located near Mithapur.  I remember the Fashion OLYMPIAD competition held in 2014 in which I participated in the Click-O-Mania Photography competition.  Since that competition was held in the NIFT campus, you had to submit your clicked photo.  On that day, I saw NIFT closely and learned, somewhere the urge to join and learn from it awakened in my heart from that day itself.  After doing B.F.A. and M.F.A. today I have got a chance that i can become a part of NIFT.  Whatever campus I get, I will try my best to continuously learn from it and keep teaching it to my students.  

                                                              Thank you. 


        NIFT एक ऐसी संस्था है जहां हम अपनी कलात्मकता को और बेहतर तरीके से प्रस्तुत कर सकते हैं। प्रत्येक व्यक्ति अपने आप में पूर्ण और सबसे अलग होता है NIFT उसे एक प्लेटफार्म उपलब्ध कराती है ताकि उसकी संपूर्ण गतिविधि बाहर आ सके। एक सहायक प्राध्यापक के रूप में, मैं समझता हूं कि मैं अपने छात्रों के बीच सामंजस्य स्थापित करते हुए उन्हें बेहतर से बेहतर शिक्षा देने का प्रयास करूंगा।   NIFT से पहले भी मैं कई शिक्षण संस्थाओं में अपनी सेवा दे चुका हूं लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि NIFT मेरे लिए ज्यादा बेहतर विकल्प साबित हो सकता है क्योंकि यहां पर सभी छात्र अपने आप में संपूर्ण कलात्मकता से भरे होते हैं बस उन्हें थोड़ी सी मदद की जरूरत होती है ताकि वह अपने पंख पसार हवा में उड़ सके और मैं उन्हें इस कार्य में भरसक प्रयास करूंगा। 

      NIFT ज्वाइन करना मेरे लिए एक सपने को पाने जैसा होगा क्योंकि मैंने कभी NIFT में पढ़ाई तो नहीं कि हैं लेकिन कला एवं शिल्प महाविद्यालय पटना में पढ़ाई के दरम्यान अक्सर मीठापुर के पास स्थित NIFT में जाने का सौभाग्य मिलते रहता था। मुझे याद है 2014 में आयोजित फैशन ओलंपियाड प्रतियोगिता जिसमें मैंने क्लिक-ओ-मानिया फोटोग्राफी प्रतियोगिता में शामिल हुआ था। चूंकि वह प्रतियोगिता NIFT परिसर में आयोजित थी इसके अंतर्गत अपनी क्लिक की हुई फोटो को जमा करना था। उस दिन मैंने NIFT को करीब से देखा और जाना, कहीं ना कहीं इसमें शामिल होने एवं सीखने की ललक उसी दिन से मेरे दिल में जागृत हो गई। B.F.A एवं M.F.A. करने के उपरांत आज मुझे मौका मिला है कि मैं NIFT का एक अंग बन सकूं। चाहे मुझे जो भी कैंपस मिले मेरी पूरी कोशिश रहेगी कि मैं अनवरत इससे सीखता एवं अपने छात्रों को सिखाता रहूं।        

धन्यवाद।

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें